The Search Process
Research (appr. 14 days)
philosophy, products, markets, positions, goals, job profile, terms/conditions
- Development of written specifications.
Telephone Interviews (appr. 10 days)
- Identification, analysis and selection of target company.
- Identification of potential candidates.
- Use of additional sources.
Personal Interviews (appr. 14 days)
- Discrete and confidential telephone contacts
- Telephone interviews.
- Insider tips
- Selection for personal interviews.
Pre-Selection (appr. 2 days)
- Presentation of client / position to candidate.
- Interview regarding education, career, responsibility, performance, achievements, suitability, interest, motivation, mobility, income.
- Motivating the candidate.
- Comparison & evaluation of candidates seen
- Selection of the 3-5 best candidates.
- Negotiation presentation appointments.
Affirmation of Selection
- Presentation of selected candidates in confidential reports.
- Personal presentation of candidates.
- Facilitation of client / candidate interviews.
- Selection support.
- Reference check.
- Pre-negotiation of contract terms.
- Motivation, support, consulting.
- Negotiation and signing of contract between client and candidate.
- Evaluation of client and candidate satisfaction during probation period.
- Further collaboration if needed.